Hello everyone, This is my third embroidery project. It is titled Flamingo and one of the 4 sets I bought from Amazon. If you want to search for it, look for Magicfly Embroidery Beginner Kit. The kit came with the plastic hoop, the fabric with stamped design on it, needles, floss with the floss organizer.
Yesterday, I saw a finished piece of this design while watching FlossTube. It was so pretty that I really want to have it. I have already mentioned that I am not really a sampler stitcher even though I stitched a few of them. But, if it is a colorful one, I am willing to change my mind anytime. So, I ordered the pattern from Long Dog Sampler website and received the PDF pattern a few hours later through my email. I was so excited that I plan to put my first few stitches last night. I don't want to dig my stash to look for a fabric because it is going to be a lot of work for me moving around stuff, so I went to Hobby Lobby to get my fabric. I chose the 28 count white evenweave. I want the 36 count but all they have with that stitch count is Linen. I don't enjoy stitching on Linen so the 28-ct evenweave will do. I am just happy to see that it is designed with DMC floss. Here's the design. It is now one of my work in progress projects and I will try to stitch a few X...
Comments